• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. QI

this QI is the worst thing i ever came across in online gaming, who was the muppet at inno that came up with this crap
  2. now that inno has lost the plot

omg your guild must be dead than
  3. now that inno has lost the plot

i do a better job than them useless muppets running inno
  4. now that inno has lost the plot

i would love to know what idiot at inno thought replacing gvg with QI was a good idea?
  5. now that inno has lost the plot

thank you
  6. now that inno has lost the plot

how do i get a thread on ideas they dont seem to want my ideas i was thinking something like how to save foe from inno
  7. now that inno has lost the plot

i tried but inno poofed gvg the best part of the game
  8. now that inno has lost the plot

lmao omg how board is your guild rotflmao
  9. What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

have you even tried this QI? leave it to inno to come up with something this stupid, sorry inno you already got ge and to top it off they replaced gvg with this QI crap inno shoots itself in the foot yet again
  10. What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

this game started off great but inno started to tweek things for the worst, well done inno and to top it off they did not take any considerations from players to make the game better, they just made it worse
  11. now that inno has lost the plot

just wondering what sort of damage control is inno going to do about this train wreck called quantum crap, well done inno scrapping gvg for this waste of time
  12. What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

lmao this new guild raids is not going down well in beta and i hop it blows up in innos face
  13. inno

he needs to feel relevant i recon
  14. inno

o boy the trollers are out in force do you have your inno pom poms out
  15. inno

i just watch on youtub on how this new guild raids works and now i know inno must do all their hiring from the local zoo my 10 year old song can come up with something better than that crap, so inno your trying to bleed more cash out of us and this is what you came up with? o dear
  16. Inno's money grubbing ruining the game

well your trollers keeps shooting down any idea that come up thats what you trollers do , dosh is slang for cash you must be from the us try using google
  17. What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

you have to feel sorry for trollers they seem to always have a need to try and make themselves look relevant
  18. Inno's money grubbing ruining the game

lol look who got the inno pomp pomps out you seem to be more of a troller than any thing ells any time someone comes up with a good idea you seem to be on to shoot it down, and when ever inno makes a bad call your their to defend them ,
  19. Inno's money grubbing ruining the game

do to innos greed they will never see a cent out of my pocket inno crap developers, crap server, they made it next to impossible to get the full event buildings without spending cash and yet the nerf gvg and they refuse to replace the hamsters thats driving their server so well done inno you...
  20. What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

guild raids is the proof that inno is run by a bunch muppets