• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

now that inno has lost the plot

Avan Sensei

Wait until guilds set minimum requirements for Quantum Incursion. Since the rewards are so OP I think it's inevitable. To make things worse, we now can see member progress. It's like Inno wants to push guilds toward setting minimums. Many of us will be forced to play Quantum Incursion if we want to stay in good guilds.

Pericles the Lion

Wait until guilds set minimum requirements for Quantum Incursion. Since the rewards are so OP I think it's inevitable. To make things worse, we now can see member progress. It's like Inno wants to push guilds toward setting minimums. Many of us will be forced to play Quantum Incursion if we want to stay in good guilds.
The top guilds already establish minimum performance standards for GE and GBG. I have no doubt that they will also set minimums for QI. With the benefits of being in a top guild come responsibilities.

thathurts

how do i get a thread on ideas they dont seem to want my ideas i was thinking something like how to save foe from inno

PJS299

As of now, they don't even have a way to show how many encounters/hits each person is doing in total, so minimums will be hard to enforce.

jaymoney23456

Just reusing the Iron age buildings and units was also very lazy on the part of Inno. Would be more interesting to have totally new units and buildings you can place in a city.