• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Yggdrasil tree not motivated ?

I'm not sure if this was addressed anywhere, couldn't find anything in the forum .. although in Beta, it was reported to developers on March 22 I have a Yggdrasil tree in most of my worlds .. I think the lowest is level 7. the problem is that they don't always get motivated, even though my...
  2. New update, new problems?

Has anyone else seen a large uptick in errors? I am getting errors collecting incidents(No Longer Available), negotiating GE ("Negotiation Aborted") and delays in seeing the progress in the Aid all .. I have cleared the cache, made sure everything is current, etc. this started happening...
  3. Aztec settlement .. courtyard market

got this in one of my worlds (Birka) .. after finishing all the attempts possible for all 3 items in the market, I get a "close training view" message that has to be clicked on the get out of the window. anyone else get this? it just showed up recently, and seems to be only in Birka, but...