• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New update, new problems?

Has anyone else seen a large uptick in errors? I am getting errors collecting incidents(No Longer Available), negotiating GE ("Negotiation Aborted") and delays in seeing the progress in the Aid all .. I have cleared the cache, made sure everything is current, etc. this started happening right after the last changelog

Mor-Rioghain

Has anyone else seen a large uptick in errors? I am getting errors collecting incidents(No Longer Available), negotiating GE ("Negotiation Aborted") and delays in seeing the progress in the Aid all .. I have cleared the cache, made sure everything is current, etc. this started happening right after the last changelog
Are you using a pc? You might try refreshing as it usually does the trick. Next step would be to log out and back into the game. Final step that I can recommend would be to log out, close all browsers, and then try powering down your pc even if it means letting it sit for a bit. If you are on mobile I'm afraid I have no suggestions as I rarely use the app and on the occasional time I have the worst thing that happens to me is that I'm redirected to PlayStore to update.

Now that I think about it -- your error message in GE rings a bell. It sounds like you may be losing your WiFi connection. Have you tried to see if you have a stable connection? That message doesn't normally appear unless you've either lost your Internet connection or you've exited the game. Not sure what to suggest other than that. Good luck.

UBERhelp1

The no longer available error generally comes from when you try to do an action that has already been done, for example if you try to accept a trade that another player already has.

As stated above, it's probably connection related. You might click/tap on an incident once, the message is sent to the game servers saying you collected it, but is having trouble getting there or the server's response getting back, so when you hit it a second time, the game is saying that you already tried that and it's being worked on. Idk about the GE error though

thanks for the replies ...
I use PC, I refresh a lot, sometimes helps, sometimes not. I have gone through the whole process, clear cache, shut down, and I don't use WiFi, it's directly connected, all other things I do on the pc works fine regarding internet connection, and this all started right after the most recent update. seems to be a bit better now, but I already got a incident error " no longer available". this might be a good time to stop playing for the day and get some RL things done :)

Johnny B. Goode

thanks for the replies ...
I use PC, I refresh a lot, sometimes helps, sometimes not. I have gone through the whole process, clear cache, shut down, and I don't use WiFi, it's directly connected, all other things I do on the pc works fine regarding internet connection, and this all started right after the most recent update. seems to be a bit better now, but I already got a incident error " no longer available". this might be a good time to stop playing for the day and get some RL things done :)
It might have to do with the browser you're using. Some browsers work better than others regularly, and I'm thinking that how they assimilate updates may affect even the ones that normally work well temporarily after an update.