• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Vonderbach

Forum Search Tool is Inadequate

This forum is largely reliant on "search before you post" as is evidenced by numerous ideas that are posted which have already been proposed. I have expereicned this first hand after searching for an idea, coming up empty and then being told the idea already exists but with no direction as to...
  2. Vonderbach

One Up Kit - Best Use for LMA

I have been holding on to a One Up kit and I just moved into LMA and I'm thinking of using it. I have a variety of options, but as far as I can tell the Shinto Temple would be the wisest choice, but I wanted to get some other opinions and possibly arguments in favor of others. Should I be...
  3. Vonderbach

Has anyone earned the top tier reward for finished a settlement without using diamonds?

I don't see how it's possible to finish the Viking settlement within the allotted time without using diamonds. If you have managed to do this, what was your strategy to avoid production barriers?
  4. Vonderbach

What's going on in Houndsmoor?

There is barely any trading activity and motivation and aid is virtually non-existent. Compared to Birka, this place is a ghost town.
  5. Vonderbach

Is there a logical reason that I can't make an unfair trade?

Have any developers explained why we cannot offer unbalanced trades in favor of the recipient? For example, if I want to trade a BA material for an EMA material, I can offer a very imbalanced 1:1 trade. This is essentially a 3:1 when factoring ages. But the inverse trade isn't possible...