• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Do Advanced Players Care About City Defense?

Thanks, playas! I rarely see unanimous opinion on these boards, but I see it here. Time to warm up my deleting finger. That was my inclination anyway. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. BTW, couldn't agree more about the CF. I should have mine to level 80 in a week or two, and...
  2. Do Advanced Players Care About City Defense?

I've been playing for about 6 years. Early on, I was obsessed with city defense. I took getting plundered as a personal violation, so I loaded up my city with Ritual Flames, Watchfires, and every other means to make players with twice my stats sorry they tried me. Now, I'm in Tomorrow Era, I...
  3. Deleting Great Buildings

Thank you all. Great feedback! I have maxed out on Medal and Diamond expansions. I'm a ways ahead of age on the map, as well. Try to save conquering sectors for quest requirements. FP's are becoming a non-issue, since I've got a level 83 Arc. I'm working now to upgrade my Level 24 CF. Algona...
  4. Deleting Great Buildings

I've been in Contemporary Age for a while now. I really like fighting there, so I don't intend to move up anytime soon. Trouble is, I'm completely out of expansions. Before the Winter Event, I deleted several Great Buildings to make space for expected building and production quests. I got rid of...