• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

Finally, from support: "I am happy to report that it looks like a fix has been found and it should be implemented in the next update. We are all very excited for this to finally be fixed!" I hope the next update is this week....
  2. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

I have no ads on mobile or the PC. On mobile, the RQs work fine. The problem is on the PC and I've contacted support several times and just get a response that developers are working on the issue. I wish they would work faster...
  3. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

It's been over a week now and the issue has still not been resolved. When can we expect that the developers will fix this problem?