• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. TheBarkKnight

Trinity to Level 60, still necessary?

60 No! 101 is more like it. Only worth having if you get to at least 81. The new GBs are so much better but for newer players getting the goods may not easy. Inno may be ready to boost some older GBs to make them more relevant.
  2. TheBarkKnight

Increased Attack Bonus has become less effective

I agree, if 420/350 can get u to 100 attrition then I must be doing something wrong. My boosts are almost 6 times that and I can't auto-battle past 120 (SAJM).
  3. TheBarkKnight

gbg

I was not defending GvG at all. I am trying to say if a balance in the game needs to be made it should be with GvG bcz that is where guilds get high rankings. That really isn't fair considering only 5% play it for whatever reason, mobile only players are part of the reason also timing and that...
  4. TheBarkKnight

gbg

Inno talks of this change to Gbg as a way to "balance" the game but we all know it has to do with money. If they were interested in balancing FoE they would do something about GvG and make it mobile friendly. Only 5% of players play GvG bcz it is PC only and the timing of reset makes it...
  5. TheBarkKnight

Best unit per age for GbG races

Nice list, Altho depending on your attack boosts (by AF it should be 800/300% imo) Hovers crush AF and OF and do well in VF. I am in SAM, have a high Attack boost, and use Fast or Heavy units.
  6. TheBarkKnight

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

You have to unlock them in your inventory then you can sell them in the Auction House. Some friendly advise for the future, don't spend your turns until there is a daily prize you want/ this is for most Events.
  7. TheBarkKnight

Added 200% attack bonus, and no difference?

imo your Attack boost is to low to have much success using auto battle, you really need to be above 700/250%