• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. What is going on?

I have to report that I started my game this morning and had lost 134 stars in the event. I have not played the event in days and yesterday had 193 stars. Not only that a friend plays two worlds and had lost diamonds in both and the totals are the same in both worlds now. Has FOE lowered...
  2. Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

I have read many threads about slow gaming on FOE. I have tried everything there is to fix the problem at my end. I have yet to see a fix for the game from FOE and it is the only online game that does it. I'm I missing something?????
  3. Everyone gets a Great Building

Well, now we have members in the progressive Age with Mars GB's.
  4. FOE has gotten worse

I have been playing this game for a long long time. It use to be fun with friends and family until FOE started tweaking this game for the money. The ones that pay move ahead twice as fast and gain the most advantage. It has become more aggressive and more costly to play. I have seen friends and...