• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. What would you like in a hypothetical FoE 2

I am not saying it will, or should come any time soon. However, if Forge of Empires sequel was announced, what would you want in it? Also I kow about Rise of Culture, but it's mobile only and isn't a true sequel For me, it's the following 1. Similiar artstyle. Going back to RoC, style is overly...
  2. [Question] IS using Braves/Slingers for defense army a good idea?

With Royal Bath House and Governor's Villa you can get NPC-only units. Using them in battle isn't practical, as they have to die for their skill to take effect. However, in defense it is not a problem. Futhermore, they look like lower age units, so it might surprise a would-be attacker, and...
  3. Would it be possible to reach SAAB without event/great buildings?

First of all, sorry if it's not the right place to ask So I had an idea for a challenge. Would it be possible to reach end-game without using GBs/Event buildings? FP demand might get pretty crazy, as even industrial age requires over a thousand FP, and without SoKs/GBs it'll take take over two...