• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. PJS299

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Multiple people from multiple guilds have sent in tickets. I only posted here after I had sent in a ticket.
  2. PJS299

@UBERhelp1 See, that's where you're wrong. Both guilds were trying. On a map with top ten guilds that don't use bots, we can take most of the map in about 15 minutes. The problem was, green somehow ran across the map in 2 minutes and locked us down. Somehow, at the end of the day, they are...
  3. PJS299

@Pericles the Lion @Sharmon the Impaler @Johnny B. Goode @Flynn013 @UBERhelp1 @NWWolverine @85gt @Sunslinger If anybody is skeptical, please PM me. I have recordings of them taking multiple sectors at a time in seconds.
  4. PJS299

Green guild locked us down in about two minutes. They got all the way across the map in about 1 minute and took all the surrounding sectors just after that. About two minutes in, and (keep in mind that they already had taken sectors around red too): I don't think you understand how...
  5. PJS299

Attrition-How high can you go?

Tried to get a bigger picture, but "file was too large" Also have multiple videos of them working on 3 sectors at once and taking them all in about 15 seconds. And this is after they had taken the majority of the map, so attrition would be crazy.
  6. PJS299

Something needs to be done about bots. This is not possible in ten minutes. (They took the whole map) We have 4 top ten guilds on this map, yet somehow one guild took THE WHOLE MAP IN TEN MINUTES? We get crazy lag. They don't They can hit 5 sectors at the same time and take all of them in...
  7. PJS299

QI Boost buildings?

Unless they rebalance QI, that GB would be a waste for the majority of players.
  8. PJS299

@jaymoney23456 I've witnessed multiple times (all with the same couple of guilds) this: We'll be working on a center sector (418 hits) around 3 AM EST on a Monday, moving pretty fast with a couple of people on Suddenly we get crazy lag, and we slow down to 15 seconds/battle minimum Another...
  9. PJS299

city defense

Does he use rogues on def? ;)
  10. PJS299

Micro-building consolidation ideas...

Going through that right now
  11. PJS299

Cool

Cool
  12. PJS299

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Event was a success for me, finished silver in both, got lots of nice buildings and increased atk/def by a good bit. I didn't spend any money or diamonds in either world. Edit:
  13. PJS299

What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

They're pretty nice And I will get more tomorrow when it ends. I didn't pay or spend any diamonds.
  14. PJS299

Inno needs money. People pay money. Inno gets money, people get advantages.
  15. PJS299

Mad Dogs Recruiting

Mad Dogs is currently recruiting We are: A great community of experienced players Level 100 guild Diamond league Top ten GBG GvG ranked 2nd We are looking for: Active players Active GBG players (looking for players with lots of hits/season) No drama, easy going players We provide: 1.9...
  16. PJS299

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

No, no, no. You've got it all mixed up. After you open 500 chests (and gold pass), it will even out ;)
  17. PJS299

stick

That's so (for lack of better word) outdated :) Not too many guilds require this anymore, as 1 FP (Even 80 FP) doesn't really help too much. It can get it up, but in reality there will be a person that puts 1, a person that puts 10, and a person that puts 139. That 80 FP will be scattered...
  18. PJS299

Age-old GBG still unfixed!

Yes, it seems petty, but I've dropped about 15–20 friends in the past couple of months after they went crazy in GBG.
  19. PJS299

Age-old GBG still unfixed!

That's what I was thinking. Not too many people that I know of actually have a Smithy in their city... I have done a little over 3000 hits each season and have gotten about 800 fragments. I have built one and have 300 fragments for the next. It's about 250-300 frags per 3000 hits for me.