• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Sharmon the Impaler

You will say anything to deny bots are being used. Hence anything you say doesn't matter
You have no proof except that they are faster than you are , no names , no stats just more blah , blah , blah from you with zero proof. Why do you think nobody takes you seriously anymore? After a year of reading you bellyache about your imaginary friends people just tuned you out as background noise.

PJS299

Anytime you have a large amount of traffic you're naturally going to experience lag. Lag by itself doesn't prove or disprove anything without proper context. You could have very little traffic but still have a lousy ping. Even if everyone on the map has massive lag, if 80 players are all hitting the same sector that's only 2 - 3 fights required per player to capture a province at the start of season.

If you believe the lag is beyond what could naturally occur through legit play, please put in a ticket for a bot report and get it investigated. Arguing here isn't going to prove or disprove anything. It would need the logs to come to a proper conclusion
Multiple people from multiple guilds have sent in tickets. I only posted here after I had sent in a ticket.

jaymoney23456

You have no proof except that they are faster than you are , no names , no stats just more blah , blah , blah from you with zero proof. Why do you think nobody takes you seriously anymore? After a year of reading you bellyache about your imaginary friends people just tuned you out as background noise.
There is overwhelming proof from seeing what goes on in GbG and what went on in GvG, from numerous players flat out stating they used bots, from numerous youtube videos showing how this is done and showing it in action, and from being able to easily find information on how to actually go about getting bots. Just because you ignore the evidence doesn't make it disappear. You just make yourself look like a fool with your repeated denials of it.

Johnny B. Goode

A) The bot website is real, I've seen it. (No, I don't use bots.)
B) Many, many people over the years have testified on the Forum that they have been in guilds where such use and discussion of bots is out in the open.
C) No one...no one...has ever presented any evidence refuting the claims of bot use. The testimonies about how fast the top guilds can take sectors is not proof that everyone is doing it without bots, any more than the claims that no one can take them that fast by itself is confirmation that bots are being used.
D) The vast number of players over the years who have testified to the discussions (both in guild chat/messaging and Discord) confirming bot use means the "conspiracy" has leaked.

I don't care one way or another about whether there's bot use, but the preponderance of testimonies confirming that it happens cannot be cast aside as just "they're faster than you and you're just jealous". In the end, though, this discussion is pointless. Many, many players have testified to reporting bot use to Inno, and either Inno will address the issue or not. Nothing we say here makes any difference to that.

Sharmon the Impaler

There is overwhelming proof from seeing what goes on in GbG and what went on in GvG, from numerous players flat out stating they used bots, from numerous youtube videos showing how this is done and showing it in action, and from being able to easily find information on how to actually go about getting bots. Just because you ignore the evidence doesn't make it disappear. You just make yourself look like a fool with your repeated denials of it.
Yes GVG definitely had cheaters in it , that has been witnessed by many and the speed was inhumanely possible. GVG is gone , why are you still bringing it up ?

Pericles the Lion

You will say anything to deny bots are being used. Hence anything you say doesn't matter
You will not find a single post from me, ever, claiming that bots are not being used. You won't find one from me saying that they are being used either. Every time a player claims that they are seeing batting I ask for convincing evidence. I'm still waiting.

UBERhelp1

Support will not take anything reported from Discord screen shots.
Let me ask you this. Would you want them to?

Do you realize how easy it would be to fake "evidence" that someone is cheating based on Discord messages? For that matter, via screenshots in game too? I could whip something up in a few minutes, and I'm sure others could too. In essence, you could easily get innocent players banned.

Johnny B. Goode

In other words, gossip.
You can naysay all you want, but it's pretty much been an accepted fact for a very long time that bots are being used in FoE. Long before you ever heard of the game. Nobody knows the extent of it, but it does happen. Your disbelief does not change that.
You will not find a single post from me, ever, claiming that bots are not being used. You won't find one from me saying that they are being used either. Every time a player claims that they are seeing batting I ask for convincing evidence. I'm still waiting.
Oh, please. The very fact that you IMMEDIATELY dispute any claim of bot use makes your use of the exact wording "bots aren't being used" irrelevant.

Be Chuille

Let me ask you this. Would you want them to?

Do you realize how easy it would be to fake "evidence" that someone is cheating based on Discord messages? For that matter, via screenshots in game too? I could whip something up in a few minutes, and I'm sure others could too. In essence, you could easily get innocent players banned.
They must be able to detect the bots using tech.
Yet, they don't.
When others report, they should be looking into it. Instead, they ignore it.

Pericles the Lion

A) The bot website is real, I've seen it. (No, I don't use bots.)
B) Many, many people over the years have testified on the Forum that they have been in guilds where such use and discussion of bots is out in the open.
C) No one...no one...has ever presented any evidence refuting the claims of bot use. The testimonies about how fast the top guilds can take sectors is not proof that everyone is doing it without bots, any more than the claims that no one can take them that fast by itself is confirmation that bots are being used.
D) The vast number of players over the years who have testified to the discussions (both in guild chat/messaging and Discord) confirming bot use means the "conspiracy" has leaked.

I don't care one way or another about whether there's bot use, but the preponderance of testimonies confirming that it happens cannot be cast aside as just "they're faster than you and you're just jealous". In the end, though, this discussion is pointless. Many, many players have testified to reporting bot use to Inno, and either Inno will address the issue or not. Nothing we say here makes any difference to that.
A "preponderance of testimonies" is a key component for the propagation of urban legends. Despite the opinions of the Flat Earth Society, the Earth still ain't flat.

Pericles the Lion

You can naysay all you want, but it's pretty much been an accepted fact for a very long time that bots are being used in FoE. Long before you ever heard of the game. Nobody knows the extent of it, but it does happen. Your disbelief does not change that.

Oh, please. The very fact that you IMMEDIATELY dispute any claim of bot use makes your use of the exact wording "bots aren't being used" irrelevant.
Let's talk semantics. There is a, not so subtle, difference between disputing a claim of bot usage and claiming that bots are not being used. I regularly do the former but never the latter.

UBERhelp1

They must be able to detect the bots using tech.
I agree with this.

When others report, they should be looking into it. Instead, they ignore it.
I also agree with this... so long as those reports are using in-game things as evidence. It's not a good idea to take any sort of evidence from a source that can be so easily manipulated. Again, then you have the issue of innocent players being accused and potentially banned.

Sharmon the Impaler

I agree with this.

I also agree with this... so long as those reports are using in-game things as evidence. It's not a good idea to take any sort of evidence from a source that can be so easily manipulated. Again, then you have the issue of innocent players being accused and potentially banned.
The only true proof would be if the reporter had a specific time that the person was cheating at with a screenshot of the start and the end of that time period. THEN once Inno corraborates the numbers reported and at the time stated then you would now have complete proof. This crap that they are doing is just gossip.

Be Chuille

The only true proof would be if the reporter had a specific time that the person was cheating at with a screenshot of the start and the end of that time period. THEN once Inno corraborates the numbers reported and at the time stated then you would now have complete proof. This crap that they are doing is just gossip.
That is how we report. Specific times, sectors, etc.