• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Be Chuille

Most guilds care and watch for cheaters by themselves but some don't care. I threw out 1 for suspected cheating 2 years ago but nothing came up on the radar since tbh.
When the leaders are the ones cheating and encouraging cheating, the guild does nothing.
There are good guilds who will not tolerate cheating of course.

WillyTwoShoes

Never one to miss an opportunity to plug an idea....
Q: If you could spend diamonds to unlock those zones, would you?
-

Random thought here....
The odd production/collection times in the QI and Polynesia Settlements raised a few eyebrows but if you consider that it may discourage bot use, it begins to make sense.

Emberguard

Never one to miss an opportunity to plug an idea....
Q: If you could spend diamonds to unlock those zones, would you?

Hypothetically yeah, I'd use diamonds on anything with a diamond cost under the right price and circumstances.

I'd be more concerned with would I want to lock that mechanic behind a diamond paywall? To which I would say no under any circumstance where we're properly fighting each other. If we're cooperating together it's not really an issue, just gives us unlimited farming until we hit attrition cap. But I wouldn't want to be facing against that sort of mechanic in a proper fight if it involves premium currency

Emberguard

According to earlier posts there is no need to FARM anymore with the new GBG. LOL

Well yes, that was the idea. Sounds great in theory, but only works if the participants are sufficiently close in power that no Guild has the ability to steamroll the map. Assuming of course the Guilds participating want to fight.

Removing locks with diamonds wouldn't help correct that dynamic if the top Guild has just as much access to it as everyone else. Neither would I expect people to be happy if it was given to Guilds #2-8 but not #1 (or Guild #3-8 but not #1 & #2)

Darkest.Knight

Been playing for a long time now, GvG was always buggered, never noticed anything "odd" doing GbG. But that is just my experience, maybe I'll c something out of the ordinary one of these days.

Amitola1

Well yes, that was the idea. Sounds great in theory, but only works if the participants are sufficiently close in power that no Guild has the ability to steamroll the map. Assuming of course the Guilds participating want to fight.

Removing locks with diamonds wouldn't help correct that dynamic if the top Guild has just as much access to it as everyone else. Neither would I expect people to be happy if it was given to Guilds #2-8 but not #1 (or Guild #3-8 but not #1 & #2)
My remark was purely tongue in cheek. If anything the changes created more of a need for farming.
edit: I agree that being able to break locks with diamonds would be a terrible idea.

Sharmon the Impaler

My remark was purely tongue in cheek. If anything the changes created more of a need for farming.
edit: I agree that being able to break locks with diamonds would be a terrible idea.
Of course it's a bad idea , Inno would sell the diamonds once and then sell another set of diamonds to nullify the first set they sold. That's a bait and switch even if this is just a game. Inno would be crossing into a grey legal area.

jaymoney23456

Been playing for a long time now, GvG was always buggered, never noticed anything "odd" doing GbG. But that is just my experience, maybe I'll c something out of the ordinary one of these days.
never used to be significant cheating in GbG since it mostly served no purpose given that everyone simply wanted to farm the map and finishing first through 4th was about the same difference especially for a guild at a high guild level already. Now the bots users are out in force given that finishing order matters now.

Be Chuille

Well.. I am leaving the game. If Inno ever fixes the bots issue, maybe I will try again someday.
In its present form, GBG is just stupid.
QI is boring.
Everything is just a money grab.

Flynn013

For those of you who care so much about it. If bots are being used by a lot of players and INNO doesn't care just get your own bot.

Be Chuille

For those of you who care so much about it. If bots are being used by a lot of players and INNO doesn't care just get your own bot.
Winning by using bots is not winning. It is being a loser.
I don't know how anyone can feel good about winning by cheating.

And... cheating is just wrong.

Pericles the Lion

Winning by using bots is not winning. It is being a loser.
I don't know how anyone can feel good about winning by cheating.

And... cheating is just wrong.
You have been averaging about 900 fights per day in SAT. If there's botting going on it doesn't seem to have been affecting you much.

Pericles the Lion

Yes, I do fine without cheating. What is your point?
I have principles, and I hate to see cheating being permitted.
The point is that you have presented no proof that cheating is occurring and, even if it is, from your results (and the results of many of your guildmates) the cheaters (if there are any) apparently suck at cheating. So, all of the righteous indignation seems a huge waste of time. But, you do you.

Be Chuille

The point is that you have presented no proof that cheating is occurring and, even if it is, from your results (and the results of many of your guildmates) the cheaters (if there are any) apparently suck at cheating. So, all of the righteous indignation seems a huge waste of time. But, you do you.
Denying facts does not mean that the facts are not true.
Inno knows it.
The people selling the bot subscriptions know it.
The people paying for the bot subscriptions know it.
Those of us who know people paying for the bot subscriptions know it.

Pericles the Lion

Denying facts does not mean that the facts are not true.
Inno knows it.
The people selling the bot subscriptions know it.
The people paying for the bot subscriptions know it.
Those of us who know people paying for the bot subscriptions know it.
"A hundred suspicions don't make a proof" - Dostoyevsky