• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Lord Corwin

Rejected Show Which Great Buildings Are Available for FP Contribution

IDEA When I'm looking for other players' great buildings to which I can profitably donate FP I am frequently opening buildings that are not actually available for contribution. It would be more efficient if there were some visual indication that the GB was not ready for upgrade and able to...
  2. Lord Corwin

Submitted One Down Kit

I'm not in favour of this as I think it creates complexity that only benefits sophisticated and dedicated players (which also likely describes those who vote in forums) and not the general user. Perhaps if it were to appear only very rarely and once the player has reached the most advanced...
  3. Lord Corwin

Submitted Automatic Exit From Upgrade Mode When All Bldgs Have Been Upgraded

I don't think we should consider infrastructure requirements when proposing usability and functional improvements. We don't have the knowledge with which to make a judgment. As a player you're probably making multiple server calls per minute. Does this add one? Sure. But is it burdensome or...
  4. Lord Corwin

Submitted Building Sizes in the Name

Yay. It would be useful in regular game play for the same reason it's useful in the reconstruction menu. I don't think it needs to be in the header, but somewhere in the pop-up that appears when you hover - again, just as in the reconstruction menu.