• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rejected Show Which Great Buildings Are Available for FP Contribution

Lord Corwin

IDEA
When I'm looking for other players' great buildings to which I can profitably donate FP I am frequently opening buildings that are not actually available for contribution. It would be more efficient if there were some visual indication that the GB was not ready for upgrade and able to receive FP.

WHY IS THIS NECESSARY?
Finding other players' buildings that are ripe for rewards-generating contributions and keeping track of their progress to make sure you don't get pushed down the contributors' ranking list is a lot of tedious work. Wasting time opening and closing GB windows is annoying and needlessly increases this work. Anything that can make the process more efficient would increase the likelihood of players contributing to each others great buildings.

HOW WILL IT WORK?
The "Open" button in the GB list could be faded/greyed out so that the players can see which ones are eligible for FP contribution. I don't see why anyone would want to open a GB if they can't contribute to it, so faded buttons would not work to open their associated GB; but if there is a reason why one would want to, there's no reason you couldn't leave the open action unchanged. What matters is the visual distinction which allows the player to skip buildings they can't contribute to.

Alternatively, change the text so that those to which a player can contribute say "Contribute", and others retain the "Open" label.

VISUAL AIDS
FOE Player's Great Buildings.jpg

POTENTIAL ABUSE
I don't see anything about this that can be abused, unless increasing competition to reach and hold the top of the contributor's list would be considered abuse. I call it game play.