• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Huge thanks @UBERhelp1 and @Halgar for the awesome info! I just went back and studied the tech reqs, and it looks like you need 23 to get OF troops in Indy. Any idea if the story line above Indy requires you to research something specific (e.g., a cultural or military building), or do they just...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hey folks. I have a quick question on how to use my HMA tech research when I age up tomorrow. My story is currently blocked at "build a tower ruin", which I won't be able to complete until I reach LMA. I left 7 techs unresearched in EMA, and it looks like I can leave 8 in HMA. Any tips on how I...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hey @UBERhelp1! Thanks for the response. My plan (which may be wrong) was to save the last HMA quest until I got to PME, then complete it to get the PME quest line. I would then complete the PME story line until I got to "Your Choice: Truth or Dare", which I would leave alone until I got to the...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

HUGE thanks to @UBERhelp1 and @Stefanos 83163 for their sage wisdom. Both of you rock! I have a quick question for the awesome folks here. I am currently in Iron Age, and looking to age up to EMA later this week. It looks like the tech tree is super important, so I want to use my EMA research...
  5. How far can I progress forward on in the continent map?

Huge thanks @UBERhelp1!!! I only need to progress a bit further to get the space I need. Working on getting my ARC to level 80, but that is going to take a while.
  6. How far can I progress forward on in the continent map?

I was having a discussion with one of my guild mates about progressing forward on the continent map to get extra expansions. She claimed the expansions up to Contemporary era, but lost her recurring quest as part of doing that. I read through the "Continent map progress and Recurring Quests"...