• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Solve the Riddle!

1 coin. I want my prize on Fel Dranghyr.
  2. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Update: My Fiore Village now has the FP update. Much better. :D
  3. [Question] Do we get FOY from GE any more

I have gotten the FoY earlier today, so it does still appear. I did occur due to the Temple of Relics though.
  4. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

I see how there is supposed to be an update on 1/27 to the Fiore Village to include FP's. I don't see it on my building details. I haven't built it yet, but probably will regardless. I have logged out of the game and logged back in. I have also logged out of the website and logged back in...
  5. November Competition

E7, B7, B3, and E3 I want my prize on Fel Dranghyr
  6. August Contest - Summer Event!

Parrot, Plank, High Seas, Plunder, Ashore, Skull, Island, Gold, Hideout, Ahoy, Mutiny, Port, Rogue, First Mate, Treasure, Ship, Cove, Anchor, Keel, Cannon, Flag, Jewels, Crew, Map, Sand.
  7. Word Finder Competition

1. Alcatraz 2. Supplies 3. Population 4. Castel Del Monte 5. Suishun Mill 6. Diamonds 7. Antiques Dealer 8. Incidents 9. Great Building 10. Friends Tavern 11. Academy 12. Market 13 Chateau Frontenac 14. Lighthouse of Alexandria 15. Guild Expedition 16. Expansion...