• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

ots3

I just noticed something not sure if it is a bug. The Ultimate Coach has the ability to double the yards along with other extras. However the Bowl Prizes are not counting the doubled yards. My Bowl Prize yards are half of what is listed in the Event League. Is this normal.....?

ots3

I just noticed something not sure if it is a bug. The Ultimate Coach has the ability to double the yards along with other extras. However the Bowl Prizes are not counting the doubled yards. My Bowl Prize yards are half of what is listed in the Event League. Is this normal.....?
I contacted support regarding this according to them yardage only counts towards the League not the Bowl Prizes
Strange and disappointing overall

Agent327

I contacted support regarding this according to them yardage only counts towards the League not the Bowl Prizes
Strange and disappointing overall

Nothing strange about it. If you had read the descriptions you would have known.

Default CoachProgress CoachSpecial CoachLeague CoachUltimate Coach
Coach%202.2.png
Coach%202.3.png
Coach2.6.png
Coach%202.4.png
U-Coach.png
Provides a small chance to double a play reward.This coach grants extra yard progress for each playIncreases the chance of winning the Daily SpecialDoubles the points earned towards the League TableProvides the bonuses of all the Coaches together

ots3

Nothing strange about it. If you had read the descriptions you would have known.

Default CoachProgress CoachSpecial CoachLeague CoachUltimate Coach
Coach%202.2.png
Coach%202.3.png
Coach2.6.png
Coach%202.4.png
U-Coach.png
Provides a small chance to double a play reward.This coach grants extra yard progress for each playIncreases the chance of winning the Daily SpecialDoubles the points earned towards the League TableProvides the bonuses of all the Coaches together
I looked through the info but can't seem to find it.
Can you please point it out to me where it says it only counts towards the League? I honestly can't seem to find it where it says extra yardage does not count towards Grand/Bowl Prizes.
I thought it was strange because you can get Touchdown prizes based on the yardage and it was adding up in the League. but not in Bowl/Grand prize
It is still disappointing that the other prizes don't match up.

Progress Coach "This coach grants extra yard progress for each play"

Gypsy Grace

My Fiore Village in Carthage has been showing correct since the update. Cache issue?
Several worlds are displaying incorrect stats for the Fiore. I messed with support for two days clearing cache, trying two other browsers, rebooting router etc. and they have said that it's just an incorrect graphic...the collections are correct. They aren't going to do anything about it since it doesn't affect gameplay. So, you just have to remember FOREVER as you make decisions about what to add, keep, store, sell, and delete in your city. *sigh*

Agent327

I looked through the info but can't seem to find it.
Can you please point it out to me where it says it only counts towards the League? I honestly can't seem to find it where it says extra yardage does not count towards Grand/Bowl Prizes.
I thought it was strange because you can get Touchdown prizes based on the yardage and it was adding up in the League. but not in Bowl/Grand prize
It is still disappointing that the other prizes don't match up.

Progress Coach "This coach grants extra yard progress for each play"

Progress coach extra yards does not mean double the original yards.

Kranyar the Mysterious

To iterate on what Agent said, the Progress coach adds 1 yard to each play, not double yardage. The League coach is what doubts the yardage points in the league. Of course the Ultimate coach gives it all.

Master of Steel

Third day in a row that I have been locked out of playing after the morning Football receipt and one Event Quest solved. Message comes back "come back tomorrow"

Very frustrating :mad:

Johnny B. Goode

Third day in a row that I have been locked out of playing after the morning Football receipt and one Event Quest solved. Message comes back "come back tomorrow"

Very frustrating :mad:
Read the Event announcement. Every event these days has two sets of quests. You start with the "Rush" quests, which you can fulfill as quickly as you are able. Then you start on the "Daily" quests. These are made available one at a time starting on the first day of the event. So at some point you will transition from the Rush quests to the Daily quests. At first (unless you do all the Rush quests on the first day) you will have a new quest every time after you finish one. Once you catch up to that day's quest, you will have to wait until reset (midnight server time) for the next one. This is the way it has been in events for a while.

What would be more frustrating would be to be able to finish up all the quests and still have several days left in the event. And I know this because that's the way it used to be, and I have experienced being done with the quests halfway through the event's run time. Nothing to do then but collect the daily free ones. And back then we didn't even have Incidents to pick up extra event currency. (And we walked uphill through the snow to school and back again. You young whippersnapper. Now get off my lawn!)

Johnny B. Goode

9 worlds.
8500-9300 Footballs per world.
Using lowest point value player with rare exceptions*.
Ultimate coach.
Averaged 21+ Winner Plaza Selection Kits per world. High of 26, low of 18.
Lots of medals for my lower era cities to buy expansions.
Lots of current era goods for my higher era cities.
Lots of military units for all cities.
On easy pace for fully upgraded main event building.

All of this on 9 cities took quite a while even with clicking through without animations and mostly not stopping for RQ fulfillments. Still, I'm pleased with the outcome. It was a daily I could use on every world, and I had lots of free time today due to snowstorm in the midwest. (No grandpa daycare today.)

*When lowest two point values were 64 and 74, I mostly used 74...except when I clicked 64 out of habit of picking lowest. :eek:
*Also when I could reach the end zone with a player whose value was under 100, I used them instead of lowest value.

Fitz16

My Fiores in Qunrir and Cirgard do not show the updated stats, but the ones in Angkor and Brisgard do. All of them give the correct items when collected. I spent 2 days going back and forth with support on this and was basically told that it's a graphics error that they aren't going to do anything about since it doesn't affect game play. So, basically, you just have to remember the correct stats FOR EV VER when you're making decisions on what to delete, store, add to your city. *sigh*
Update: My Fiore Village now has the FP update. Much better. :D

Jern2017

I'm still contemplating whether or not I should place the Village in my city. Overall, I enjoyed the event, I scored a decent amount of Sentinel Outposts for my main city.

I managed to get some WW and Shrink Kit fragments in my Diamond farm world, but was disappointed they never appeared as a Daily Special.

UBERhelp1

I liked the event, but overall I'd consider it okay. The quests were fine, same with the Village. I actually placed it, since it fit with the theming I was going for. However, what I honestly just don't get is the extra grand prizes. I could understand spending diamonds for them if it was actually anything interesting. But the only new item you're getting is an avatar, and the rest of the stuff would probably go to the AD. I would have hoped to see main building upgrades or something that would actually be worth spending the 1800 diamonds for.

Kaidi

However, what I honestly just don't get is the extra grand prizes.
Agreed. I did get it on Carthage, because hey, new world/young city: medals for expansions, a L2 Sentinel, some FPs, plus I got two event buildings so there were quite a few prizes strung out. I wouldn't do it on my main, certainly; it only barely made the cut on Carthage, and I won't next time, but this time, the medals tipped it. (New worlds - it is so odd caring about medals. :p)

RandomTask

Well I screwed up my Fiore Village. I had enough items to get to level 10 but I didn't realize there was an item that was just the Fiore Village and not an upgrade kit. So there are 3 different Fiore Village. One for the village, one that can be the village or and upgrade and one that is just an upgrade. So when I laid down the initial Fiore Village I had used the item that was both a Fiore Village and/or an upgrade. After using all of my upgrades it brought me to level 9 and that's when I realized the last item I had was just the Fiore Village itself and was not an upgrade. So now I'm stuck with a level 9 Fiore Village and 1 item that I can use to start another Fiore Village.

RazorbackPirate

Well I screwed up my Fiore Village. I had enough items to get to level 10 but I didn't realize there was an item that was just the Fiore Village and not an upgrade kit. So there are 3 different Fiore Village. One for the village, one that can be the village or and upgrade and one that is just an upgrade. So when I laid down the initial Fiore Village I had used the item that was both a Fiore Village and/or an upgrade. After using all of my upgrades it brought me to level 9 and that's when I realized the last item I had was just the Fiore Village itself and was not an upgrade. So now I'm stuck with a level 9 Fiore Village and 1 item that I can use to start another Fiore Village.
Contact in game support immediately.