• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. It'd be cool but the graphic difference would be drastic, and it would be hard to add natural...

It'd be cool but the graphic difference would be drastic, and it would be hard to add natural ligting to pratically every single item in the game. A dark mode wouldn't be so bad, but the GUI's color palate is soft enough that a night effect/dark mode wouldn't really be needed.
  2. The new Wildlife Event is coming soon! Match-3 games are my forte, but that definetly isn't...

The new Wildlife Event is coming soon! Match-3 games are my forte, but that definetly isn't going to shoot me to the top of the leader-board. :D
  3. Event Buildings.

I'll take anything. Most event buildings I have only get to Lv. 2 or 3.
  4. Word Shift

reading
  5. One more day until the soccer puzzle winners are announced! Unlikely that I'd get picked, but...

One more day until the soccer puzzle winners are announced! Unlikely that I'd get picked, but let's wait and see! ;)
  6. Japan Sector of my city

I would love to do something like that for my city, but I have some bad expansion placement, and there are no redo buttons on that....
  7. Word Shift

fadings
  8. Negotiate

I agree, especially for complicated DC negotiations, you're losing a lot of goods in the attempt to move a step closer to your prize; that if you are willing to spend diamonds after you run out of turns.
  9. about chat threads used as swap threads

It only depends on the guilds main focus, whether it be finding FP swap partners, PvP or GvG allies, or just general advice. The guild leaders can decide how they want to prioritize different features of the game to suit their guild's purpose. Having over complicated places for different threads...
  10. I am a decent slightly experienced FoE player, and I look forward to the innovative things we...

I am a decent slightly experienced FoE player, and I look forward to the innovative things we get to do in this game! :)