• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 I want my prize on Sinerania
  2. Blue square icon on items in quests

No other areas gone bad - and English is back! I was scouting a new country and that went through, plus I negotiated a sector so completed that task. The new task (take the entire country) has the checkmark, too. I'll try cleaning the browser, thanks.
  3. Blue square icon on items in quests

It is now completely in a different language. Unreal. I'm still on US18.
  4. Blue square icon on items in quests

Thanks, that is possible, but I would like to have known about beforehand - unless they put it in a place I don't look at. I checked the last release notes and it wasn't there.
  5. Blue square icon on items in quests

Screenshot attached. Thanks for the quick response. FYI, it happens in Chrome and Edge, and when I hover the mouse over it, I see nothing.
  6. Blue square icon on items in quests

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature or related to the Fall event, checked the forums and wiki, cleaned my glasses, didn't help. Two quests (one a story quest) now have blue square icons (looks like a sign?). Not sure what it means. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
  7. July Competition - Who dares wins!

Destroy F5, then click E7 and E6