• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Guild member presence

I can see that, no one wants to get roped into something they don't want to do .
  2. Guild member presence

I figured as much, I'll send in a ticket and get that changed if I can.
  3. Guild member presence

Is there any way of knowing (as guild leader) when your guildies are online so we can coordinate attacks in GbG?
  4. Rejected Player "time active in game"

I am in a clan that has a number of none-active players, people that have not logged in for several months and probably never will. These guys hold senior rank since they were the founders of our clan. The only way we know if someone is active or not is by the colored DOT next to their name...
  5. May Competition

Very sneaky FoE team lol 1 History 2 Civilization 3 Anthropology 4 Excavation 5 Archaeology 6 Geology 7 Artifact 8 Museum 9 Archaeologist 10 Stonehenge (if it wasn't for the fact that I am English and have been to this place, I would never have got it.) 11 Settlement (this one was very...
  6. Online players

How do I know when a player is online, especially those in my guild? I can send messages to the moderators in my guild but if they are not active I am not likely to get an answer. Thanks.