• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Mik the Maker

What is driving people away from FoE?

lol. Timers are everything. https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/3753
  2. Mik the Maker

What is driving people away from FoE?

My wife left the game a week ago. Was just too repetitive she said. She’s now playing Candy Crush on her phone. Repetitive? Yeah. Way too much repetitive battle clicking is giving me GBG Elbow. I shut down my second city a while back, though the Halloween event is what did me in. Yes, there are...
  3. Mik the Maker

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

What I gleaned is at each fork you can either fight, negotiate, or play a little game. Not too much different from GE/GBG, in a new occasional settlement setting. What I was hoping for was an alliance mechanic where teams would be formed at the beginning of each “cycle”, or whatever they’ll call...
  4. Mik the Maker

Looking for Atomium prints

I’ll give that a try. Thanks
  5. Mik the Maker

Looking for Atomium prints

I’m in Swords of Light with a couple other players looking for Atomium prints. If you have that GB and are willing to join a social 1.9 thread to spread it around a little, look me up. Thanks!
  6. Mik the Maker

GBG is broke? Shrug. Swords into plowshares. We still rush opening morning and when X opens. Otherwise, whatever. It’s a game, and I have a Tower to work for. Not having played GvG I can’t say for sure, but it sounds like a once a day 15-minute guild party. At least from what I read, above...
  7. Mik the Maker

Never played GvG because I’m on mobile, exclusively. I actually like the new GbG. Seems more democratic for guild members. Used to be a time that unless you set a timer, you would come in and see two people had run the board and everything is locked up. Now the rest of the guild at least has an...
  8. Mik the Maker

Outdated AD items

Not everything need be a direct money maker. Perhaps wait 13 months after an event to drop in two upgrade items into the junk shop, especially the auction, to generate some action there. I mean, really, Idol of Tholos? I recently saw “No Winner” on one of those. Why have a facet of the game be...
  9. Mik the Maker

Need more Store Building reward opportunities

Halloween Event’s “Monster Ranch’s Nightmare Box” produces fragments of Store Building, but I only see it on the $30 bar.
  10. Mik the Maker

Attacker Attack and Attacker Defense

I have read a thread lately in my city that there is a limit or situational uselessness for Attacker Attack boosts, vs. Attacker Defense boosts. Here is the important section: ”Note that it is more important to develop Attacker Defense than Attacker Attack. The reason for this is that attack...