• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Why was discarding very useful guild tools in exchange for stuff like GE L5

I for one miss the old guild forum terribly it was a place the guild to could post rules and important information without cluttering up the main guild thread or the social thread, Now we have to settle for crap like GE L 5 what's next guys come on and also the ads have got to go you made it for...
  2. GBG as a whole

I think that a little more time should have went into the programing of this to get it at least an even start, Your random choice has single player guilds going against the #1 guild? I have no idea how you guys can even begin to think that's a fir situation ? IMO your random choices should be...
  3. Using coins in Great Building donation screen to buy forge points

I would think it would be simple enough to upgrade your program to be able to purchase FP's with coins without leaving the donation screen. You did it for diamond purchase of FP's why not coins ?