• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Changes to icon buff in browser version

This has got to be the most idiotic change Inno has ever made to the game. It just shows how completely out of touch with reality the developers of this game are. I can't believe they leave that silly moon Icon which indicates idle buildings but hid all the GB Icons. Do they have any idea how...
  2. Event email announcement.

I just love how helpful Inno is. No one from support replies to answer the question. Nice.
  3. Event email announcement.

Is e-mail still sent in advance about upcoming events? I didn't get any for the St. Patricks Day event and I was wonder if something changed. Thanks.
  4. GbG attrition question.

This 4% number is just a complete joke. If I had to guess I would (generously) put it at about 1 in 17. Since I wrote the original post, I don't think has been even ONE time when I've gone 25 or more attacks with 4 SCs and not received an attrition. The really sad part about all of this is that...
  5. GbG attrition question.

What is the chance of attrition supposed to be when attacking a sector with 4 siege camps in support. People say 4% but that number doesn’t seem to be realistic.