• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. How can I increase the Level of a Golden Orrery Level 5 to higher level if I don't have any more of the increase level items? Where can I get them?

I got the Golden Orrery during the 10th Anniversary Event and it's been at 5 levels since the event. Is there a way to increase it if I didn't "win" any more than 5 of those in the event? (I did search here and elsewhere but didn't seem to find that out). I have 3 each of a Reno Kit and One Up...
  2. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

Is there an easy way to find out who has not aided me so I can weed them out of Friends List? [I did a search but answer didn't match my situ]
  3. How to determine what unit to delete per Story Quest

[I entered IA a couple/few days ago and have been on FOE less than 2 weeks] So, title says it, but when I searched here for something about that I found that the reason you are deleting it is that it is going to guard something (like maybe it was a mountain pass? can't remember what I read...