• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Why not protect users?

I can certainly appreciate that you don't want to reveal how you work. Unfortunately, this desire for secrecy is not allowing you to communicate useful information to the community and gives the appearance that you are not operating fairly. An outside user can only judge the effectiveness of...
  2. Why not protect users?

This has been an interesting few days. Thanks to the admins here, we've had a thread to discuss bot usage and the associated issues. I've only seen a little bit of admin censorship in this thread. Those that are impacted care quite a bit. Those that are not, are telling everyone else not to...
  3. Why not protect users?

There is no attempt to be disruptive. Every single fact that I have mentioned on this forum is backed by evidence collected from personal experience and that of other users. When I have previously mentioned that the bot users have been detected to fight over 200 fights per minute, this isn't...
  4. Why not protect users?

I do appreciate you commenting on this issue. I understand that submitting a ticket is the proper channel. I have been in touch with multiple guilds in our world and in my estimate, more than a hundred tickets with overwhelming video evidence has accompanied the tickets. This has gone on for...
  5. Why not protect users?

You don't think the hundreds of players that have been screwed by bot users care about it? I suppose they all submitted tickets to support with video evidence for the fun of it. Players that have spent years to get to where they, some who spent thousands of dollars, only to have it all ruined by...
  6. Why not protect users?

You have a nack for twisting facts and what you've read. It was not 100 fights in a minute. Your credibility is sinking. I mentioned that these bot users have been clocked at over 200 fights per minute. In another video - and yes, there have been hundreds of videos accumulated by different users...
  7. Why not protect users?

I use the word strong DA so that players don't think the player employing a bot is fighting against rogues only. To answer your question, no, a single player cannot take out a siege = 10 armies in 0.5 seconds. No a single player cannot do 80 fights in 20 seconds. Try playing in GvG on the AA map...
  8. Why not protect users?

Determining whether a player is using bots is often not that difficult. When a single player takes out a fully loaded sector with strong DAs on the AA map in GvG in 20 seconds, they are using a bot. When a single player kills a strong siege army in 0.5 seconds, they are using a bot. No human...
  9. Why not protect users?

Why do you suppose Inno doesn't deal with bot users? Do they make more money by letting bot users proliferate in this game? Are they understaffed? Maybe they don't care at all? On our server the same 3 bot users have been reported for months with plenty of evidence showing they are using bots...