• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

I finally got a reply from support and here's what they had to say. Question: The wiki is vague on the info it gives about the Forgotten Temple.. Was it Inno's intention to leave out the fact that the 20% forge point boost only affects event buildings? Reply: As I am not privy to what was...
  2. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

i'll post Support's reply as soon as i get it
  3. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

yes, i have the forgotten temple built and collected my daily fps from my city...only fps from event buildings get increased by the Temple's 20% boost...not every building gets the increase though, like nutcracker guardhouses stays at 3 fps
  4. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

No clue if this was written yet but there's a lack of info about the Forgotten Temple.. Inno fails to mention that the 20% forge point boost only affects event buildings and not your whole city .When you don't know that bit of info, the 20% boost looks enticing only to get disappointed later...
  5. blocking sniping

For that to happen, Inno would have to block guildies and friends aswell. Why? because any donation made would be considered a snipe if the player has an Arc higher than lv80
  6. Feedback for update 1.248

Who's bright idea was it to take out the GE extra turn? Even if were finished GE, GE runs till Monday so the extra turn should have stayed available for quests
  7. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

For the finish goods production prize, it says what it doesn't apply to but can we get an example to what it can apply to? Sorry if it's a dumb question, just not totally awake yet so i'm confused to see a purpose for that prize
  8. the thread im referring to is the one where you can post a message to recruit players to join...

the thread im referring to is the one where you can post a message to recruit players to join your guild
  9. Has the recruiting thread been closed? I can't post anything

Has the recruiting thread been closed? I can't post anything
  10. Fall Event 2022 feedback

you are absolutely right lol wrong building.. I meant the Donkey Enclosure
  11. Fall Event 2022 feedback

Is there a way to know how much defense for attacking and defending units the lv9 building gives? or will we have to wait for the event to start to get that info
  12. gbg

If more people got involved in fighting the blatant cheating on this game instead of making assumptions/excuses or even denying it happens, the game would be so much better. Less people would quit and cheating wouldn't be a recurring subject. Like the saying goes, if you're not part of the...
  13. gbg

How do i know? because i have the experience to back it up. If you keep logging on, that's not quitting. I'm not discounting any answer at all, Most answers given so far are "if this" or "if that" in other words, assumptions. Even if some of you said that others have helped, it still doesn't...
  14. gbg

When you gave everything away, it was sort of a one time thing, you didn't keep logging in daily afterwards on the worlds you stopped playing. The account i'm referring to, has been actively dumping fps for a while (months maybe) since he's on multiple levels of an hyper leveled Arc.
  15. gbg

When you quit, you don't keep logging on the next week or a month later to keep dumping fps, you just don't care, you move on.
  16. gbg

Tough there is some truth to what you say, a "push account" can be used by multiple players, so it has to generate in some way thousands of fps to be worth using. As for the growth of the account, if the time it takes to make it grow is split between those who intend on using it, you don't...
  17. gbg

It's probably what happened. A bought account turned into a push one. The player in question dumped 91428 fps on the last 4 Arc levels only and in previous levels, he's adding an extra 700-to 1500 fps per level if not more. In less than 10 levels it totals near 120k of fps dumped. In my...
  18. gbg

and you know that how exactly? Please explain, i'm curious
  19. gbg

So someone dumping 32000 fps on a first spot when it gives 4-5000 back isn't a push account? is that what you're saying?