• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

Good to know thanks. So no fixes in 1.235 probably. And if inno keeps its approximate 2 week release train cadence a vehicle with a fix can't show up until August at the earliest. Ugh. I wonder how bad things need to be for inno to have a ship stopper and not push out seemingly severe...
  2. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

Yes tickets filed several days ago against android version 1.233.12. Strange thing for me the issue on Android only occurs when the Video Ad Quest is in the quests window. If I clear the video ad quest the bad behavior goes away. So there appears to be an interaction between the video ads and...
  3. Is anyone else's recurring quests bugged?

Inno seems to have some sort of discrimination to target of the feature or roll it out. As they roll it out to more users more people have the issue. More and more of my guild is having the issue as time goes on.
  4. Is anyone else's recurring quests bugged?

On android in version 1.233.12 you can temporarily clear up the RQ issue by watching the video AD RQ. Behavior seems to only show when a video AD RQ appears. So it sounds like this is as intended behavior by inno. With the update to 1.234 browser users in my guild report seeing the RQ getting...
  5. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

Uodate: Others in my guild report update to 1.234 on browsers is giving them the crappy RQ experience similar to what I've been complaining about in android version 1.233.12. But there is no 1.234.x available to me from play store im on latest version made available by inno in USA. So sounds...
  6. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

Are you the head troll? Lol. It was more than a lag quests sometimes didn't load at all when the video ad quest was visible. Changelog for next update version 1.234 says they're changing something relating to quests...
  7. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

I I've been playing for 2 or 3 years and it never has been this bad. It got suddenly worse when the video ads showed up in the RQ. Inno doesn't owe me anything and I don't have to be here either. I never buy anything in game so getting rid of me is probably desirable.
  8. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

Good to know its broken on iOS too. Supports my suspicion Inno probably did the crippleware RQ feature for video ads on their servers. Support responded that they are aware that it works this way. Let's see if they fix it or not. I think its something they did on purpose.
  9. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

I use RQ (recurring quests) a lot, or i used to. Inno appears to sometimes throttles the quests so new ones won't load unless you close the quests window. If you watch the video ad quests start loading properly again for awhile. Then the idea ad quest cones back and if you ignore it the RQ...