• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. SFGiantsfanforlife

Yep. LA sucks

Yep. LA sucks
  2. SFGiantsfanforlife

Worst guild you have ever been in

My thinking exactly more space effient
  3. SFGiantsfanforlife

Worst guild you have ever been in

What is the worst guild y'all have ever been in. Mine they kept telling people to use their baazars to produce guild power, so i replied it wasn't proficent and expalined that SoH's and Elephant Gardens are better. The leader than proceded to tell me if I cared about the guild I wouldnt have...
  4. SFGiantsfanforlife

Summer wheel teqniques.

Oh okay. Thats kinda dumb.
  5. SFGiantsfanforlife

Castle System and Antique Dealer slots - bug?

You do not get a new bonus slot every level. Only on 3 or 4 levels.
  6. SFGiantsfanforlife

Are units from lower age worth keeping?

I keep an Archery Range for GvG. Disconnect it like my Rouge Hideout and get the units from my traz.
  7. SFGiantsfanforlife

Summer wheel teqniques.

Does anyone have any tequniqes they use to land on the grand prize everytime when they click stop? I keep trying but have no success and would like to get some more Govenor Villa kits before the week ends.
  8. SFGiantsfanforlife

Community Rejected Idea: Add a negotiation quest for lower age players.

Other prizes could be possible Diplomatic gifts win. You cannot use those in Japan and I am unsure about castle point in Japan as I have not done it in a while. I persoanally with a SC would use it.
  9. SFGiantsfanforlife

Rejected Certain number of expansions available to be won in AD auctions

My idea is for a certain number of expansions (up to inno to decide) could be bought via auction in the Antiques Dealer. Here is how it would work in the AD you would go in and register for your next auction to be an expansion auction via a simple button. Only one of these auctions could be...
  10. SFGiantsfanforlife

New Arvahall GE Centered Diamond farm trying to be build. Looking for guild.

Following the end of the 2022 Fellowship Event I have plans to est a city on Arvahall to make a second diamond farm. The diamond farm I want to build would be GE centered and I was wondering if any guilds would like to have me.