• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

I also like this idea, not a free move, but more like a "land swap" at a significant cost. Since this is not what the OP suggested, I'm gonna vote no. If the suggestion fails, perhaps they'll re-submit.
  2. Rejected (Suggestion) Add a Flag to final name of multi-level buildings

- Add a Flag (*) to final name of multi-level buildings. For example: Terrace Farm Lv. 2* or Airship Lv. 11* (Optionally: - The Pirate Ship*, simply for the sake of consistency) - Buildings with more than one level have a wide, confusing, range of "final" levels: 2, 5, 8, 10, 11, etc. I think...
  3. Community Rejected Winter train

An animation of Jesse and the James Gang staging armed robbery if its plundered?
  4. Community Rejected Idea: Add a negotiation quest for lower age players.

I vote ag I vote Nay to adding negotiations to the Castle. I vote Aye to adding a recurring quest per age (so anyone who wants to do them can do as many as they want each day once they advance enough in that age to get to the recurrings). Not sure if that could be abused however... So: Nay