• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rejected (Suggestion) Add a Flag to final name of multi-level buildings

Geoni

- Add a Flag (*) to final name of multi-level buildings. For example: Terrace Farm Lv. 2* or Airship Lv. 11*
(Optionally: - The Pirate Ship*, simply for the sake of consistency)

- Buildings with more than one level have a wide, confusing, range of "final" levels: 2, 5, 8, 10, 11, etc. I think it would be nice to be able to look at a building in my city (or inventory) and be able to tell AT A GLANCE that it's as advanced as is possible (or, if it's not flagged, to call attention to the fact that it's incomplete).
- I'm using an asterix (*) simply for demonstration, any "special character" would work. ! or #, for example.
- If Inno ever decides to add additional levels to a building, they would need to remove the "old" flag before dropping any new upgrade kits containing a new flag.
- I don't think this would be especially difficult because I remember certain buildings (Shrine of Knowledge, Hall of Fame, Cherry Garden set, etc, ) getting renamed to include "Lv. 1" way after those buildings were introduced.

- I can't think of any foreseeable impact on gameplay or possible abuse issues.