• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

I like the event and think the rewards are quite valuable for me in SAT. Mass self aid, finish special production, and the temple are well worth the effort for my city.
  2. Titan Troops in Late Middle Ages

I just tried again, and it’s still like that.
  3. Titan Troops in Late Middle Ages

I know it sounds ridiculous, but one of my cities is in Colonial age and ran up against SAT troops in the pvp arena from an early Middle Ages city. My main is in SAT and I know the troops. Figuring it was a glitch I restarted my phone and tried again. Same result. Opponent was named Fledach in...
  4. Blue galaxy and cartographers house

Does the blue galaxy double the fragments from the cartographers house? Buccaner's Bay? Thanks in advance.
  5. Guild Battle grounds Hacking?

lol Yes, I typically represent my guild in coop agreement threads, and among the stronger guilds present, the only question is when and what order to flip sectors so folks can farm as many as possible.
  6. Guild Battle grounds Hacking?

wow, guess you take everything in life ultra seriously. It was meant as a joke. I’d prefer more battling and less farming, but I’m not asking you or anyone else for changes or sympathy. I do thousands of encounters every gbg season. I’d rather there be more of a challenge to it, but...
  7. Guild Battle grounds Hacking?

The main problem with gbg is the name. It should more reasonably be called gfa, guild farm-a-rama.
  8. Acquire Sectors Story Quest

Wow, what an idiot I am. Yes, old provinces I skipped was it. Then I compounded my idiocy by paying diamonds to scout and attack multiple old provinces before I realized that negotiating 5 of these would be easy and cost no diamonds. So the quest completed and the crisis was averted. Thanks so...
  9. Acquire Sectors Story Quest

There is a story quest in Oceanic age that requires acquiring 5 sectors without fighting. I read a thread from 2014 that suggested such a quest would auto complete if all maps were finished. I do not know if that is actually true if you complete the maps before getting the quest, but it turns...
  10. Fictitious opponents in pvp?

Thanks folks. This also explains why anyone would build a city with 800% defense defense and 800% defense attack.
  11. Fictitious opponents in pvp?

Perhaps most of you already know it, but I was surprised today when I finally realized some of the opponents in pvp are not real players. I’ve seen some of my common opponents (e.g., one named Harmony in walstrand) bounce up and down in terms of their age and their fighting boosts. They also...