• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Acquire Sectors Story Quest

Chemista

There is a story quest in Oceanic age that requires acquiring 5 sectors without fighting. I read a thread from 2014 that suggested such a quest would auto complete if all maps were finished.

I do not know if that is actually true if you complete the maps before getting the quest, but it turns out to not be true if you complete the maps after getting the quest. So future readers beware.

Here’s what happened to me. Since I was already on the Jupiter campaign map, I decided I would rather fight to the end of the second Jupiter map than to acquire goods from 5 ages above me to negotiate those 5 sectors.

Unfortunately, on finishing the map, the story quest just sits there uncompleted, and there is now no possible way to progress the story quest, at least until Inno comes out with a new age above Jupiter.

Last edited:

Emberguard

What's the name of the Quest? If you're willing to post screenshots of your map overview, we could see if there's anything you missed.

Pericles the Lion

I suggest that you review your entire C-Map. Have you acquired all of the provinces? My guess is that you passed some up that were not necessary to make progress.

Chemista

Wow, what an idiot I am. Yes, old provinces I skipped was it. Then I compounded my idiocy by paying diamonds to scout and attack multiple old provinces before I realized that negotiating 5 of these would be easy and cost no diamonds. So the quest completed and the crisis was averted.

Thanks so much!