• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. The North Wind

Best guild advertisement

Best guild advertisement
  2. The North Wind

master sentence latter game...thiny ( I really had noclue what to call it lol)

Poor Hell-Torn Whales Help Trivial Folly Open Nose Parrots
  3. The North Wind

Whats poppin, folks!!

Whats poppin, folks!!
  4. The North Wind

Post your favorite recipes here ( HELLA OFF-TOPIC ( Thread ) )

This idea is from the cyberdeck forums. Some dude keeps posting about rice on a tech forum, not even good recipes, just weird rice stuff in a cat mug, I applaud his work I'm assuming everyone active here on this forum is a GBG warrior/couch potato, and/or retired You probably don't cook very...
  5. The North Wind

ha, yep like all events

ha, yep like all events
  6. The North Wind

Players leaving

Yes, that would most certainly cause dismay in the moment, it is too frequent we see lack of emotional control upon these related matters ( lack of emotional control on the internet being a very serious, and dangerous problem currently. Especially with new generations being raised on screens )...
  7. The North Wind

Association

matter [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  8. The North Wind

Word Association Game

[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  9. The North Wind

Word Shift

[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  10. The North Wind

From Letters into Sentences

Hear Insects Moping, Poor Old Mellow Snobs [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  11. The North Wind

Inno did a good job w/ the fellowship event 2023

Inno did a good job w/ the fellowship event 2023
  12. The North Wind

Players leaving

People like to complain - Play the game, or don't If you don't like something, well that kind of sucks - - - I have to much to do, if the game displeases me, I'll quit, open up a time slot for something more productive - - - I believe most players complain because of the amount of time they...
  13. The North Wind

Somedays...

Somedays I purposely walk under a ladder, and break a mirror Piss on a dog, and eat a hydrant then travel to an island full of cannibals, and try to make friends
  14. The North Wind

Nah, I love scrolling through hundreds of injured rogues

Nah, I love scrolling through hundreds of injured rogues
  15. The North Wind

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!
  16. The North Wind

What is your favorite FoE Sound-Track ( thread )

With the fellowship event 2023 starting in beta, I've noticed an absolute banger of a song was added alongside it This new addition made me wonder, "hmm, do people actually play with there audio on, and if so whats there favorite song" That being said, whats the best sound-track in Forge of...
  17. The North Wind

Algae ( A future era good ) Joke Post

Your telling me I cant collect algae until future Explain this I'm in the colonial era, and there's some right here waiting to be collected We might be hydrophobics
  18. The North Wind

YES! That would be so fun

YES! That would be so fun
  19. The North Wind

what server is the best to play in?

I play dunarsund so I am a little biased, but DUNARSUND ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a fairly old world, very easy to power-level here If you distinctly meant server, I recommend the English or German...
  20. The North Wind

From Letters into Sentences

Yodele-hee-hoo I have a batchelors from yodel university John Irately Sits Quite Petitely... "TERRIBLE"... VUIBIKVB