• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What is your favorite FoE Sound-Track ( thread )

The North Wind

With the fellowship event 2023 starting in beta, I've noticed an absolute banger of a song was added alongside it

This new addition made me wonder, "hmm, do people actually play with there audio on, and if so whats there favorite song"

That being said, whats the best sound-track in Forge of Empires

The tavern soundtrack is pretty neat :)

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

It would be nice if you used actual words and not acronyms that not everyone will know.

However, I am one who plays with the audio off. Mostly because I play after the rest of the household goes to bed and I don't want to disturb them. And when I do play at a time when I can have music, I use a music streaming service instead of the game's music.

Darkest.Knight

lol, like all games I play, sound is muted so I can run a movie while I play, goes w/o saying I play mostly on a PC.

Of the events music, I like Pirate music the best. Of the regular city music, I prefer the first one -- Bronze Age through (I think) EMA.

I am yet to find out the music past Postmodern Era :)

PJS299

I don't see any acronyms, JBG…

I love the Feudal Japan music, it is so fun to listen, with the chord progression and the occasional clash that resolves into a nice chord. Also, it starts out pretty nice, but then goes into a dramatic build up, like war music. The bongos in the background really bring it together, but the flute towards the end of the track sounds nice too. I could probably sleep to this music, but at the same time it makes me want to get up and do something. Parts of it make me want to fight someone, but other parts make me want to go for a run or something. I am in my 7th play through of the settlement, and the music is a big plus of it. The way the flutist accents some of the notes, paired with the drums, just really makes it a great music. Of course there's also the string instrument that I can't place in my mind for some reason… (I'm more of a woodwind/brass person.)

The GBG music is nice too, but currently I am in Indy, and the main city music is just bad.

Last edited: