• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. stop the endless clicking

You can type the amount in the center box just like GB contribution
  2. Chain of Command Technology.

Indy is abbreviated to InA. I've never seen someone use IA to refer to indy
  3. Chain of Command Technology.

What's the difference. you literally just said the same exact thing
  4. 145 days

145 days
  5. I'm at 14

I'm at 14
  6. I'm at 6.5 million

I'm at 6.5 million
  7. [Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

I know that but it is interesting that things like coins actually mattered then.
  8. [Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

I know people who got arc to 80 in 100 days. it's hilarious to see people bragging about it taking 264 days.
  9. Ban you! game

I ban you for not closing that paranthesis. i"M tHe GraMmAr PoLiZe!
  10. Ban you! game

I ban you for not banning him for saying oh g-d and not Oh G-d
  11. [Question] GBG Traps!

In most diamond league guilds traps are banned as they are extremely annoying. I have never seen a trap built since i started playing FOE
  12. Songs About FoE

there is quite a lot of these. does the forum have any security measures
  13. Ban you! game

I ban you for thinking there were many Bans today.
  14. Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

How many tasks did that mess up already
  15. RIVAL quest - not worth it

Everything is ground breaking to him. The fact that he exists is probably ground breaking.
  16. RIVAL quest - not worth it

Uhm. That's how it is supposed to work. you pay it is quicker.
  17. Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

One thing i don't like about the rivals is that he is Baron Alaric Ironsoul. Baron isn't a title when you are on a mars moon. SAT ( and all ages above future )is getting left out with all the EBs being medieval stuff.
  18. RIVAL quest - not worth it

That is very true. I don't need to get to bronze even I'm happy with just Celtic Tavern and Plat Archdruid. Already got the Archdruid ready for the upgrade in us11.
  19. Pardon Me

I hereby Deem Bezimak a Troll. He now has the properties of Trolls. If you want a description of Trolls then read Artemis Fowl:p:eek: