• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Guild Creating

The amount of 1 or 2 person guilds is way to high. I suggest moving when you can create a guild till they've researched chain of command and unlocked gbg and GE as a guild leader who isn't able to do the main activities of a guild is pretty ridiculous. this would reduce the number of small...
  2. which to choose

for the winter wonder retreat S Kit should I choose Capy's or snow globe here are the stats for Capy's are7 A/A 9 D/A 22 A/D produces 32 goods. The stats for Snow globe are 13 A/A 5 A/D 10 D/D produces 4 FP so which one should I choose
  3. Does Tavern boost apply to Traz.

Does the recruitment boost in tavern affect Traz. If it does you could have 6 hour recruitment cycles with level 100 guild. 38+35=73 27% of 24 hours+ close to 6 hours
  4. Bug: homepage not showing images

the homepage (us0.forgeofempires.come/page) isn't loading and therefore I'm unable to access the game. I have taken all steps to trouble shoot the problem. images will load for any other webpage.