• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Bronze idols rarely appearing now

Well INNO, what have you done to the Bronze Idols in GE? I saw ONE in two worlds last week, i've seen NONE this week. You need to stop changing the percentages of getting them. I'm level 20 now.
  2. ZOO can't be motivated or polished

Anyone know why a ZOO can't be motivated/polished? Is it a bug??
  3. Adjusting Housing Time Frames

I rue the fact that there are NO upper level quality housing that allow 4-hour time frames unless you use diamonds. We have plenty of 1 hour and 8 hour housing options that don't require this, why can't we have some 4-hour time frames that don't require diamonds? Also, i think it would be great...
  4. Winter Gate Bonus?

Is there any 'additional' bonus by having ALL 3 pieces of Winter Gate? While i still need one piece i just wonder if it's worth posting it.
  5. How do you 'quit' a world?

I've decided to leave one of the worlds i play in due to the constant attacks/plundering by players who really shouldn't be there based on the strength of their armies and amount of points they have. The player who is creating havoc has over 375k points, i've got 18k. Other than just walking...