• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Adjusting Housing Time Frames

Lord Lilbit

I rue the fact that there are NO upper level quality housing that allow 4-hour time frames unless you use diamonds. We have plenty of 1 hour and 8 hour housing options that don't require this, why can't we have some 4-hour time frames that don't require diamonds?

Also, i think it would be great if we had the option to SET time frames on ALL housing, like we can with production

DeletedUser2145

You'll find that PE has 4-hour non-premium houses. For whatever reasons, the developers chose to do 4-hour houses as premium before that, and 8-hour ones as free. Having non-premium houses of the same type makes the premium ones lose value.

Lord Lilbit

Unfortunately the Progressive Era is a gazillion fp's away. I just hate the fact that if i want to step away from the game for a longer period of time, i.e. 4 or 5 hours, that any 1 hour housing is subject to plundering while i'm away. We need more 4-hour housing options that don't require diamonds, just saying....

DeletedUser2145

You are always free to familiarize with the proposal section and propose a change once you wrap up a full idea. I'm just saying it may not be a welcoming idea to the developers, the premium houses bring in money for the company, if their uniqueness is taken away then players would have one less reason to buy them.