• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback to update 1.191

Fixed an issue, where the direct message option was not available for players in guild threads on Mobile. Great but what about all the other threads and messages on the guild tab? Direct messag is still not available but you can report them! Useless...
  2. Update to 1.184 Feedback.

Achievement animation oh boy! I just had hopes that they'd be slimmed down hah. We have made adjustments to the achievement animations. They no longer fill the whole screen but are not slimmed down and look even better!
  3. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

You do realize that by not levelling those unimportant managers you are saving thousands of Gold pots right?
  4. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

Heck I don't even do that, raising worthless managers in hat and flower is fruitless, I don't try and finish all the tasks/city.
  5. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

How can you afford to do all these Level 5 managers that you mention, festival, ferry, and fireworks, that's a lot of pots of gold.
  6. Why can I log into US7 but not US6 server?

I play on F and G. ON mobile and tablet I can log into either, but on the PC I cannot log into US6, but I can on US7....
  7. How do you turn off message notification pop up?

This new settings up is awful. I can't figure out how to turn off those dang message notifications pop ups!
  8. Cultural Settlements Feedback

Totally cracking me up. I love settlements! It's a puzzle.
  9. Virtual Future II

How many victory expansions are made available with vf?
  10. Changelog 1.129 Feedback

No arc piggy on updated kindle fire. Can see arc piggy on kindle android phone.
  11. Tricks... Have Any?

Here's a trick. If you are clicking around on your map for the random events instead of waiting around for the idiotic graphic to pop up displaying what you received just click anywhere on the edge of your display to prevent it from appearing.
  12. Make Mobile App Moveable to SD Card

Try Puffin, I like it better.
  13. Mobile facelift / Animations

I play only mobile, I can't take the lag on my PC while playing. The animations are useless sparkle and lag infestors nothing more. Please move the dang icon that announces a sale away from the middle of the mobile screen and put it on the edge where it belongs, or hell, do away with it all...
  14. Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

Ahh in this thread, post 40, might wanna read the previous postings.
  15. Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

Does the Grand Prize rotate?
  16. Changelog 1.96 Feedback

INNO, really TAKE A BREATH, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, GO HOME, WE DON"T NEED YOU RUINING the GAME any FURTHER!
  17. Feedback for Achievements and New Mobile Profile.

Where's the dang rewards! Who the hell want's crap like this with no rewards! Fire the person that came up with this bubble gum, fire their supervisor, and fire the person that hired them.
  18. Server is down

This game is so fluxed it it isn't funny, nor is it fun. WTH do we continue to play this I dunno?
  19. Changelog 1.93 Feedback

From Beta Forum 4th difficulty If you feel ambitious, we have a new, extremely difficult extension to the Guild Expedition for you... Very hard, very demanding, very challenging and very rewarding... Please welcome the 4th difficulty! 4th difficulty is an optional add-on for the most...
  20. Changelog 1.93 Feedback

The constant opening up of Event History is awful, please turn it off and let me decide when I need to open it up. It opens up when I log in when I revisit my city and the lag it creates is terrible. Doing anything with the event History window is a disaster, it freezes upon every click just...