• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Why can I log into US7 but not US6 server?

I play on F and G. ON mobile and tablet I can log into either, but on the PC I cannot log into US6, but I can on US7....
  2. How do you turn off message notification pop up?

This new settings up is awful. I can't figure out how to turn off those dang message notifications pop ups!
  3. I want to build Vertical Farms, are they balanced?

Title says it, I am about to purchase several Vertical Farms, but want to make sure they have been approved for play or will they be taken away or nerfed somewhere in the next few years when someone wakes up the QA guy over there in INNO and they realize they are too overpowered?
  4. Game Crash?

US6forgeofempires seems to have crashed....
  5. Troop reward in Expedition

What determines the era of the troops you gain during Expedition? I have determined it isn't the AGE you are fighting in, I have used Arctic troops to fight and have been rewarded with Future age. It can't be a random from the barracks you have erected, it gives chances for types of troops...
  6. [Question] Stuck on Storyline Quest

I am way behind on my Storyline, and have advanced into Arctic Age. I have the quest given by Princess Myciena. I had always planned on completing it, but the requirement was to delete 4 barracks of your current age. This always was too difficult, and still I advanced leaving it uncompleted...
  7. Halloween Event: #16 Question

I am stumped on this one. Do I sell my last year's Graveyard to get the new one? Is THAT what it's asking for?
  8. Does the Boat Ride to Ind Age count as a 'Scout" a province?

Or is there going to be a 'Scout a province' after I arrive off the boat?