• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. I have some questions/comments for discussion.

I am trying to see if there are any comments on a few points . Too few expansions. No inventory summary. Keeping track of fragments and other buildings hard to do. Rival . Unless you sleep on the game , or buy your way through , way too long WITHIN the time frame. These are some things that I...
  2. Greater ritual flame ?

Why is this only 7% , and the regular ritual frame is 8 % . Does not seem greater to me . Anyone ?
  3. 3 day ban.

Has anyone else experienced being locked out for 3 days for using a cheat program etc. WITHOUT ever having used or even known about this ??? It has happened on Beta twice now. At my end nothing has changed with regard to add-ons etc. Support's answer is to disable something I don't even have ...
  4. Desktop vs Mobile .

Has there been any thought put into separating the players into PC and mobile players ? There are many restrictions that do not permit access to all features that the desktop players have . It creates confusion as well as miscommunication . Any inputs or opinions on the subject will be appreciated .
  5. Fair Trade Guide.

We have been using the guide for some time , and , some guilds really enforce it's use . Now , when posting a trade , the goods to be received is automatically calculated on a 1 for 2 or 2 for 1 basis . Yes , the amounts can be changed . I also realize the mobile players cannot access the link...
  6. Easter egg hunt .

Whatever happened to the annual easter egg hunt ? It was always a good time with decent goodies .
  7. Neighborhood point total.

Could someone please direct me to the criteria list of your total points awarded in your standing ? . IE ......How many points for battle wins ? How many for building improvements ? How many for plunder etc . Thanks in advance .
  8. Expansions .

Probably been kicked around before , but I would like to know why expansions are so hard to come by [ and really costly when you can ] ? It would seem to me more would benefit players and FOE alike. More building ability , more useage of FP's , diamonds etc. More activity as well. The...
  9. Tavern silver

Do the tavern " boosts " also extend to the GB's ?
  10. Arctic harbor logos.

After upgrading the crew , a lot of Sargent stripes , 50 % , + this etc. Where can one find the translation for the meaning of these add-ons ? Thanks.
  11. Leadership rights.

How can one give leadership rights to a guild member ?
  12. Ship health.

After I have repaired the ship [ Arctic 2 ] , and , before I send the ship out . Why does the ship health not go back to 100% ? How is this health controlled/regenerated ?
  13. Arctic 2 ship repairs.

I would like to clarify as to how " ship health " is restored . Separately , I could not repair ship damage at all on B world , regardless of what i did. Any info would be helpful. I have read the info without any luck.
  14. Asset inventory .

We currently have an inventory list of buildings etc. available to use. Would it not be feasible to also have a list of buildings etc. as it exists within your city ? When in the higher eras it would be easier to make changes/upgrades . Since space does become an issue , this would facilitate...
  15. Diamonds went up.

I guess they are trying to make like a real world government . The cost of buying them has gone up $20. [ 11K ] .This will make me lean to some options. Since they are a requirement to aid in moving along , some members may think about a change in buying habits . I know that I will. This seems...
  16. Levels past 10

It does take FP's to level up and provides military boost to each level . However past 10 , you need another set of BP;s , it takes more FP's to achieve at each level and only 1% boost is given . Seems a lot of extra effort for only minimal reward . I have searched , but can find no reason why...
  17. Beyond the 31st ?

Just wondering if quests will run past the 31st . The event is to run until the 5th . Nothing shows on wiki.
  18. Attacking & defending army ?

I have been playing this game for some time . When it comes to my army , I can , of course , select the units . It seems to me to be able to view attack units on the left , and , defending units on the right . However , to this date , I can only select one army on the left , while the right side...
  19. Halloween quest Out of order ?

I am asked to acquire a province [ #6 ] , then scout a province [ #7 ] . I am prepared on all worlds to scout , but , I would have to conquer the province , then start all over to scout . IF I were to skip # 6 , do # 7 , is # 6 still available at any time later on ? I guess this would hold true...
  20. The Future Era , and " The cloudy continent " .

Anyone have any latest as to the timing of these ? I must admit I am getting a little restless.