• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Asset inventory .

MrBeer

We currently have an inventory list of buildings etc. available to use. Would it not be feasible to also have a list of buildings etc. as it exists within your city ? When in the higher eras it would be easier to make changes/upgrades . Since space does become an issue , this would facilitate rebuilding . Comments ?

DeletedUser9433

Short answer is no. You only need to look at your city to see what you have built.

MrBeer

Thanks for the reply . It gets harder and more complicated to see as you progress , and keep an accurate tally . When rebuilding , it would be much easier . The system already knows what you have in inventory , why not list it as the game does with the assets/awards available ?

DeletedUser9433

Thanks for the reply . It gets harder and more complicated to see as you progress , and keep an accurate tally . When rebuilding , it would be much easier . The system already knows what you have in inventory , why not list it as the game does with the assets/awards available ?
Perhaps some people deal better with lists than others, to me it would be more than redundant information, it would be more difficult unless you want the list to show the size, road and population requirements as well. Then you would want filters and a search function, before you know it you would just look at your city, delete a building, change a road and be done with it. I'm in FE in two worlds and don't have a problem looking at my screen and seeing what buildings I have and what size they are, plus when I hit delete I know exactly what refunds if any I will get and how it affects my pop which is all I ever need to know when rebuilding. Perhaps you play on mobile and it is harder to see there, I wouldn't know about that.

wolfhoundtoo

Buildings of the same type tend to be placed together in most cities as it is easier for the redesign and the fit of the various buildings (for the most part). Also I agree with the information is redundant crowd.