• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Alfred Rex

Looking For A Galata Owner…

…to friend and earn BPs. Please message me if you have a tower and want help leveling it! Thanks!!!
  2. Alfred Rex

Looking For A Galata Owner…

…to friend and earn BPs. Please message me if you have a tower and want help leveling it! Thanks!!!
  3. Alfred Rex

Why I Don't Plunder

Just a place for those of us that take a kinder, gentler approach to the game to share their thoughts. And unlike the ‘Plunder progress’ thread, everyone is welcome to contribute here. I started playing this game shortly after it was released. For those first few months while the game was...
  4. Alfred Rex

Announcing The Formation Of Dunarsund Faire

Dunarsund Faire has been established to afford Sovereigns a comfortable place to fairly trade goods and to give and receive help in building our realms. Should you have a moment, please visit our guild hall for further good news regarding Dunarsund Faire especially if: You are new to Forge of...
  5. Alfred Rex

Level 10+ GB

I thought to level up a GB beyond level 10 required full BP sets. But one of my guild members has a building at level 10 and is showing FP contributions from other players. Is this another bug or am I not understanding the new leveling procedures?
  6. Alfred Rex

[Question] HoF for Non-Guild Member

If you place a HoF in your city but you are not part of a guild are those crown points lost or are they held in a que until you do join a guild? I'm guessing they are just lost, but I wanted to see if anyone knows for sure. Thanks!
  7. Alfred Rex

GB Vouchers/FP Contributions

What happens with Existing FP contributions when a voucher is used? Does the current level close out and current contributors get their rewards based on their position when the voucher is used?