• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Level 10+ GB

Alfred Rex

I thought to level up a GB beyond level 10 required full BP sets. But one of my guild members has a building at level 10 and is showing FP contributions from other players.

Is this another bug or am I not understanding the new leveling procedures?

*Arturis*

Not a bug. You unlock it to level 11 with your complete sets of BP, then have your friend fill up the 5 reward prizes then you use the free voucher you get from your inventory. If you do that you waste your sets of BP because if you just use the voucher you will get your GB unlocked and leveled up at the same time.

DeletedUser8561

The Blue Prints only unlock the next level. They do not level it up. FPs or a voucher are needed to level it.

DeletedUser

I think that I might be a bit confused on the vouchers because I had a great building which reached the maximum amount before the vouchers were available. My friends were not able to add FPs to the great building because it had reached the maximum level. At this point I used my voucher to see if it would unlock more opportunities for someone to add FPs, but it leveled up to level 11 and my friends still cannot add FPs. It appears that in this "maximum level" situation that the vouchers might not produce BPs for friends. Please let me know if there is another way to open up the opportunity for friends to add forge points once the GB has reached the maximum level.

DeletedUser2145

Use a blue print set to unlock the new level, have the friends drop some forge points, and then use the voucher to complete that level.

Should be noted that you're hurting -yourself- this way, because you only complete the level this way. Otherwise you receive a full blue print set (a new level is unlocked) and the full forge points amount (that level is completed) from the voucher.

All pointed out over here:
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?6888-Vouchers-GB-Changes