• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

1.98.1 release removes Medals total from main screen

Bob the Elf

At least on the iOS version of 1.98.1 that was issued today, the Medals total has disappeared from the main screen. The only place to view how many Medals a player has appears to be by digging down to the Stock portion of Inventory or to actually try to use Medals for an expansion block. I get the rearrangement that was done to try to get everything in one line actress the top of the page, but surely there was some way to keep the Medals total somewhere on the page.

lavty

Very annoying. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly. I came here first before sending a support ticket

Bob the Elf

Somehow I doubt this will get 'resolved'. I suspect it was a design decision. While I appreciate they're trying to cleanup the interface, I would have rather they eliminate the shortcut to the standings in the upper left corner than eliminated the Medals object.

lavty

Somehow I doubt this will get 'resolved'. I suspect it was a design decision. While I appreciate they're trying to cleanup the interface, I would have rather they eliminate the shortcut to the standings in the upper left corner than eliminated the Medals object.

You are probably right about a design decision, but lots of active players play FOE more on mobile than PC. So it makes little sense to make this permanent. It should have never been removed from the main screen to begin with.

I also agree with you on the standings portion being removed rather than the Medals counter.

Furthermore, even with a fresh install on iOS last night, my game on mobile has crashed or froze more times today than any other previous day. I don't mind force closing the app, but I am inclined to thinking that something is wrong with this build.

DeletedUser27023

It's ludicrous to have removed medals. In this game medals are equally as important as gold or supplies. Just doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser24043

Medals being gone are just one more problem with this horrible update.