• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

• Thread starter DeletedUser26146
  • Start date

DeletedUser3882

How many other ages to they hold sectors??

HQ’s are filled first, then all the seconds, followed by the thirds, until support pool is used up...

DeletedUser

other ages do not matter. support pool for each age is independant of other ages.
i know how total is distributed ...

am curious how much RAW support pool it takes to get 75% in FE HQ .. (and other ages)
50% in the second sector
50% in a third sector..
etc..

so if a guild has 2000 support pool, they can plan how many sectors they can control with full boost on various maps.
For each age, the support pool total for the guild is divided by the support factor for that map. This gives you the total that is allocated to the sectors held by the guild. So if a guild has 2000 support pool, for the FE map that would be divided by the FE map support factor, which is 16. That would give you 2000/16, or 125. So with 2000 support pool, on the FE map you could only have 2 sectors and still have max support boost.

DeletedUser26965

Total Support Pool / Support Factor - Cost of HQ = Any Remaining Support Pool / Additional Sectors

something like that I think from what I recall.

So if a guild had 2000 SP / SF4(Indy) they'd have 500 SP - 75 for HQ = leaving 425SP - 50 for each additional sector so 425/50=8.5 sectors, the 9th sector would get the remaining and any further sectors would get 0, I think lol.

DeletedUser

Total Support Pool / Support Factor - Cost of HQ = Any Remaining Support Pool / Additional Sectors

something like that I think from what I recall.

So if a guild had 2000 SP / SF4(Indy) they'd have 500 SP - 75 for HQ = leaving 425SP - 50 for each additional sector so 425/50=8.5 sectors, the 9th sector would get the remaining and any further sectors would get 0, I think lol.
Unless they've changed it, it goes by rings around the HQ. In your example, the 425 left over would be applied first to the sectors adjacent to the HQ. Since there could only be a max of 6 in this ring, they would each get 50% boost, using up 300SP. That would leave 125 for the next ring, the sectors adjacent to the first ring sectors. For then to receive the full 50% boost, there would have to be only one or two. If there were 3, then there wouldn't be enough to give them each 50, so the 125 would be divided by 3, giving each of those sectors 41%. (I don't know offhand how they handle rounding.) I found all this information by researching here on the Forum. :)

Edit: Incidentally, it's only Industrial Age and above that get a max of 75/50% boost. Colonial Age and below have lower max boost amounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

Unless they've changed it, it goes by rings around the HQ. In your example, the 425 left over would be applied first to the sectors adjacent to the HQ. Since there could only be a max of 6 in this ring, they would each get 50% boost, using up 300SP. That would leave 125 for the next ring, the sectors adjacent to the first ring sectors. For then to receive the full 50% boost, there would have to be only one or two. If there were 3, then there wouldn't be enough to give them each 50, so the 125 would be divided by 3, giving each of those sectors 41%. (I don't know offhand how they handle rounding.) I found all this information by researching here on the Forum. :)

Edit: Incidentally, it's only Industrial Age and above that get a max of 75/50% boost. Colonial Age and below have lower max boost amounts.
It's still the ring I believe so yes that would apply to the first connected sectors to HQ, howeve big it is, then so on to the next ring. You can have a line of sectors too though and they'll get the bonus.

DeletedUser26965

Looking at this again seems confusing to me. Okay so technically it's a spiral though I don't know exactly where it spirals out to first and if you have a full ring of sectors surrounding the Indy HQ in the example I gave above, those 6 sectors would get 50%, I think then the next 2 in the spiral would get 50 each and the last one would get 25 I believe and the rest 0%. So let's imagine the example below what I think it would do, just imagine all their sectors are the highlighted yellow numbers;

jdyjdyj.gif

But also like you said it may be the other way, been too long since we've had enough sectos for me to be sure lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

its rings like stephen mentioned... it can kind of be seen in the example i used. should also be able to notice it on almost any GvG map where a guild has lots of sectors
the spiral is not accurate

it would look like this:
View attachment 10829
yeah that's right, I don't know how I got spiral in my head lol