• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

100% Quest army.

MrBeer

I have fought quest armies with boosts of 20-75% . Tough enough , but I can cope with tact etc. . But when I come up against a 100% boost , with the same men I have , there is no way to win. The only way out is to buy out . This costs money , and is nothing but a blatant money grab . I already spend enough on diamonds , but , there are limits. If this is their intent , I believe retirement is in the cards. This takes the fun and enjoyment out of the game . as with any game , fairness is important. JMHO.

DeletedUser2145

Armies with such high bonuses currently exist only in the bonus areas of the Industrial Age continent. These are in no way crucial to progress on the map, you can easily move toward the Progressive Era continent. Even though the armies there might be one age ahead, they do not hold such bonuses and tend to be easier to move through. You can then return to these more difficult provinces once you've advanced yourself and feel ready to tackle them.

MrBeer

Thanks much for the info. I'm not sure if I was angry or despondent or something else. I like a challenge , but not suicide. Good to know I can go past , then come back later on , which I will . Much appreciated.