• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

100FP reward nerf?

Dryke

I'll apologize in advance (profusely) if this has been discussed ad nauseum. I tried using the 'search' function but every time I do, I get a 'file not found' error for that page...

On to my point: I know some time ago when the GE rewards were re-vamped to add more GE flavored rewards, there was a minor nerf to the reward rate of the 100 FP gold idol prize.

However...in the last few weeks on the multiple cities I play I've received many gold rewards (a couple dozen at least? maybe more?) and not a single 100 FP reward. My guildmates are reporting similar findings. Was there a nerf to this reward (stealth, or announced but I missed it, or any other variation)?

DeletedUser31882

Since I've started reading the forums/announcements I don't recall any announcement detailing a nerf to the relics.

Every now and then someone makes a thread claiming the rates have been altered or lowered, but unless someone is actually tracking the data from many sources it all ends up being anecdotal. The threads I've seen usually end up with the OP claiming Inno is bad/terrible/cheating and yelling/trolling ensues.

My guess would be you and yours are having some RNG blues. I'm envious of your couple dozen golds! I'm lucky to average 2+ gold relics the past few weeks... Of course... I'm not taking detailed notes and my evidence is just anecdotal!

wolfhoundtoo

Like most people you only note the absence and scare times of those rewards.....I doubt you remember when you h it 3 in a day. :confused:

Dryke

Like most people you only note the absence and scare times of those rewards.....I doubt you remember when you h it 3 in a day. :confused:

Well, that's simply not true :) I remember getting multiple 100 FP rewards. I play several worlds and I have decent level ToR's in all of them - and I finish GE in all of them - so I generally get quite a few gold relics each week. It used to be a very rare week when I didn't get at least one 100 FP reward, and often I got several. Last few weeks though I've not received a single one.

I completely acknowledge that my 'evidence' is anecdotal and I'm far from making any accusations regarding a change in the drop rates; it could easily be, as another poster pointed out, RNG blues. The point of my thread was to ask if there HAD been an announcement that I missed (and couldnt find due to my inabililty to search the forum), or if someone else had done a more scientific study to be able to speak with more clarity.

Salsuero

...if someone else had done a more scientific study to be able to speak with more clarity.

I don't really think a scientific study could be done on something like this since the results are so heavily luck-involved. It would probably just be easier to ask the devs what the real algorithms are.

Last edited:

Jools1956

I'll apologize in advance (profusely) if this has been discussed ad nauseum. I tried using the 'search' function but every time I do, I get a 'file not found' error for that page...

On to my point: I know some time ago when the GE rewards were re-vamped to add more GE flavored rewards, there was a minor nerf to the reward rate of the 100 FP gold idol prize.

However...in the last few weeks on the multiple cities I play I've received many gold rewards (a couple dozen at least? maybe more?) and not a single 100 FP reward. My guildmates are reporting similar findings. Was there a nerf to this reward (stealth, or announced but I missed it, or any other variation)?
I must have received your 100 FP reward today during my GE expedition. Had a grand old time filling up all my guild swap threads!

DeletedUser29563

I've had two this week...one from a level 5 TOR....and the other from a level 21 TOR....