• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

12-31 Winter event quest not doable

• Thread starter DeletedUser14517
  • Start date

DeletedUser10517

New quests start at the same time each day. Once the new quest starts, old quests are no longer valid. Because you cannot complete a 24 production sooner than 24 hours, the new quest for tomorrow will already be in effect, thereby nullifying today's quest.
Well thats not how it works.

You will not get a new quest until the 24 hour production quest is completed.....simple as that.

DeletedUser10517

I'm stuck on Frosty Day 14 quest "Finish each of the 6 production options once". I've been stuck on this quest for 5 days now (or more). I have ALL the production buildings that I can have and it's stuck on 4/6. Any ideas on what the problem could be? Help!!
It isnt a quest to finish a production in 6 different buildings.

Its a quest to finish all the different times for productions........which can be done if you only own 1 production building.

DeletedUser8428

It isnt a quest to finish a production in 6 different buildings.

Its a quest to finish all the different times for productions........which can be done if you only own 1 production building.

Correct, so you can do them all if you have one building, one right after the other. However, it also works if you do each timed production in a different building.

DeletedUser24540

Does any now how to finish event quest number 20 which is: "Finish 9 productions in production buildings from your current age or 9 in production buildings from the previous age". I'm currently stumped.

DeletedUser8428

It's exactly what it says. Finish 9 productions (of unspecified length .. why not use 5 min productions?) in buildings from your current age OR 9 productions (of unspecified length .. why not use 5 min productions?) in buildings from the previous age. It does not mean 5 from one age and 4 from another. Nine from your current OR nine from the previous.

DeletedUser22541

not sure about what to do with day 28 quest ,build a building of each type . the bar shows 7 but there are 28 buildings spanning the various era's up to the modern era . which ones do they expect ..what if you don't have the resources ? you have to try to get them in the event. using stars to do so and possibly having to buy diamonds to buy more stars,which was probably the intent .this one sucks

DeletedUser13452

not sure about what to do with day 28 quest ,build a building of each type . the bar shows 7 but there are 28 buildings spanning the various era's up to the modern era . which ones do they expect ..what if you don't have the resources ? you have to try to get them in the event. using stars to do so and possibly having to buy diamonds to buy more stars,which was probably the intent .this one sucks
There is no age requirement for this quest. You can build a hut, a hunter, a tree, etc, etc... You do not even have to wait till the building is finished before you delete it. Just build it, wait a couple seconds, and delete it if you wish. You only need to build 1 of each type of building (house, prod, goods, culture, deco, military, road)

DeletedUser8428

I am in TE but will be building 1 ea house, resources, goods, cultural, deco, military, road from the Iron Age - cheaper that way.